Consult our order tracker page for up to date information on our production/shipping progress.
New PFx Bricks are currently in production. Expecting delivery in Dec 2019--pre-order sales starting soon!
Fx LEDs are a premium LED product designed for durability and performance. All Fx LEDs use connectors with gold plating for maximum electrical performance and reliability. Furthermore, Fx LEDs exclusively use very thin and flexible wire from ESU in Germany. ESU wire has been the trusted premium wire used by elite model railroaders for many years. These LEDs have a 128 mm (5 in. / 16 studs) cable and is terminated with a 2-pin connector compatible with Fx LED extension cables and pinLAB accessories.
- 3 mm round / domed red diffused lens
- 60 mcd millicandela rating
- 36 AWG ESU stranded wire (imported from Germany)
- very thin (0.5 mm) and flexible wires
- gold plated connectors
- 0.1" pitch 2-pin female connector
- compatible with pinLABsolo, pinLABduo, & pinLABquad
- extend with Fx LED extension cables 128 mm & 256 mm